Communities where every person lives with dignity and enjoys a full life.
Supporting people to live as full citizens.
- Every person is a unique individual, with strengths, abilities and value
- Making choices is a right, with support as necessary from friends, family and trusted advisers
- Each person is entitled to live with dignity and equality in a safe and secure environment
- Community is where we are known as individuals and as citizens
- Each community is strengthened by the inclusion of people from all walks of life
- We support social change that contributes to stronger, healthier communities for everyone
- We are honest and dependable in our interactions with each other
- We support staff through training and engagement to advance our mission
- Best practices guide our efforts to provide flexible and responsive supports and services
- Personal outcomes of the people we serve guide decision making
- We use feedback to learn, grow and improve performance
- Our financial resources are used in innovative, cost-effective ways